It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI 5.0.2 - SCM Data issue

VK L (8177155159) | asked Mar 23 '15, 6:00 a.m.
edited Mar 23 '15, 9:55 a.m.
Hi All,
I am trying to create a report on SCM Workspace and the files checked-in to it. After updating the SCM Snapshot to include the new stream, i am able to see the file-stream data. But all other SCM sections under ODS as well as the metrics - shows no data.Please advise.

One answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Mar 24 '15, 5:11 a.m.
Hello @valli

after adding a new stream, you have to run a full load for the SCM job to capture the initial data.
For the metrics, they will start getting populated from the day you added the stream, older data won't be available.

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards
Francesco Chiossi

Comments
VK L commented Mar 24 '15, 6:54 a.m.

Thanks. But i dont see any data in ODS as well. I ran the full load for the SCM Job and it was successful. Delta jobs are also scheduled and running fine.
I have access to the project-area and the files are checked-in and delivered using my id.
Why there is no data reflected in ODS as well as metrics part for the files, components, etc? Only the stream-data is present.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.