It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Workitem query issue in Eclipse Client

Malaya Sethi (113351) | asked Mar 18 '15, 2:18 p.m.
I have almost 4000 defect in my CCM project area. when i am creating a query from ECLIPSE CLIENT to list all the defects, it shows only 1000 out of 4000 workitem. how do i see next 1000 workitem. please help.

3 answers

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Mar 18 '15, 8:59 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
My understanding is that currently all clients (including web and eclipse) have this limitation, but that in 6.0, this limitation is being removed for QuickPlanner and for an OSLC client (see work item Remove the limit on OSLC 1.0 query results and ignore the “Maximum Query Result Set Size” limit for calls from QP (336705) ).

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Mar 18 '15, 3:01 p.m.
in eclipse you cannot get beyond 1000 entries in a single query...

you would have to break that up into unique queries.

in the web UI you can request additional records. (500 at a time max)

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Mar 18 '15, 3:00 p.m.
This is a limit that is set on the RTC server.   You can either:

• Request that your administrators increase the limit ( Maximum Query Result Set Size in the Advanced Properties page of server administration )
  • Tune your query based on some common characteristics ( other than the work item type, e.g. a certain filed against, found in, status, resolution  )

Comments
Malaya Sethi commented Mar 18 '15, 3:16 p.m.

i tried the first step, but it did not help. i have changed Feed Query Maximum Entries and  Query Result Size Log Threshold value. Is there any other option available.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.