It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how can i resolve this issue CRRRW7611W ??

Christian Flores (611) | asked Mar 17 '15, 10:04 a.m.
 I am using this trial to run some tests on the software and familiarize with it, don't know what happened. Any information please contact me thanks. I am using cloud server trial.

One answer

permanent link
Mike Jaworski (1.4k6) | answered Mar 17 '15, 10:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 @cflores Christian,

This warning message is a timeout that occurs on the DNG server, usually because a) The query being executed is too complicated, or b) there may be issues with network latency, system resource limitations (i.e. RAM, CPU, etc.), DB latency, or slow disk performance, that could be preventing the server from running queries efficiently. Considering that you mentioned you're using a cloud server, I would be tempted to suspect network latency. 

In order to collect more information about possible environmental issues, I would suggest adding the Performance Health Check widget to your personal or project dashboard, and see what kind of results are reported. If anything from this report shows up in the "red", then you should contact your system administrator to resolve these issues.

Hope this helps,
Mike

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.