It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I configure Lifecycle Queries under Shared Queries in RTC through eclipse client?

Thamizhselvan Selvaraj (144) | asked Mar 03 '15, 10:19 a.m.
Hi,
I am seeing some predefined Lifecycle queries under Shared Queries in RTC. I want to remove some of the Life cycle queries. Please guide me how can I do that. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Thamizh

2 answers

permanent link
Thamizhselvan Selvaraj (144) | answered Mar 04 '15, 11:32 a.m.
Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for your quick reply. I can able to access the predefined queries through the eclipse client. My problem is I am seeing some more queries under the shared queries with title Lifecycle Queries. I am not able to find the location of those queries in Eclipse client. Please see the screen shot below

Web UI with Lifecycle Queries under Predefined Queries

Predefined Queries in Eclipse client

Here I cannot locate the lifecycle queries. If you have any Idea where the lifecycle queries is available please guide me the location of the same.. Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
THamizh

Comments
Alexandre Stegani commented Mar 04 '15, 12:38 p.m.

Thanks for clarifying. My last update is valid only for the RTC queries. As far as I can tell, it is not possible to modify/edit any of the Lifecycle Queries using neither Eclipse or WebUI.

Thamizhselvan Selvaraj commented Mar 05 '15, 10:38 a.m.

Thank you Alexandre for your help. :-)

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered Mar 03 '15, 4:35 p.m.
To remove/add queries from the Predefined Queries section, launch the Eclipse Client, open the desired Project Area and browse to Process Configuration > Project Configuration > Configuration Data > Work Items > Predefined Queries

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.