It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTS rebuildTextIndices error: CRJAZ8240W: Index Directory not found or not existing

Mike Shkolnik (9808160143) | asked Feb 17 '15, 6:28 p.m.
edited Feb 19 '15, 11:06 a.m. by Jennifer Cianchetta-Riordan (2512)
I run:
./repotools-jts.sh -rebuildTextIndices

Part of the log shows:
Running pre-rebuild index for "Fulltext"...
CRJAZ8240W: Index Directory not found or not existing (/opt/app/jazz502/server/conf/jts/indices/workitemindex/_AeOXkX7WEeKsjNfUFFm_JQ)

At the end it says the indexes were rebuilt successfully, but the folder /opt/app/jazz502/server/conf/jts/indices/workitemindex is empty after completion. Any idea how to fix this?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Feb 19 '15, 5:28 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please check the teamserver.properties for entries with infix/postfix indices/index
Make sure the entry shows an absolute path and the folder exists and the application has access. 
See https://jazz.net/library/article/1272

There might be multiple entries. Dependent on the version of the tools, JTS actually might not need a work item index, as, I believe, that should be in the CCM responsibility.

Comments
Mike Shkolnik commented Feb 23 '15, 3:46 p.m.

jts teamserver.properties includes the following two lines:
com.ibm.team.fulltext.indexLocation=/opt/app/jazz502/server/conf/jts/indices/workitemindex
com.ibm.team.jfs.index.root.directory=/opt/app/jazz502/server/conf/jts/indices

I don't know where _AeOXkX7WEeKsjNfUFFm_JQ is coming from.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.