It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Any plans to get a RTC-SCM plugin for Android Studio 1.0 or later?

Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | asked Feb 12 '15, 2:36 p.m.
Google recently released the Android Studio IDE. Are there any plans to bring an RTC-SCM plugin for this IDE?

I saw there is an IntelliJ connector from CM-Logic. Any experiance with this?
Will this work with Android Studio 1.0, which is based on IntelliJ?

Other suggestion, how to work with Android Studio 1.0 and RTC-SCM?

I'm asking for RTC-5.0.2 or later.

regards
Guido

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Feb 13 '15, 5:19 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Guido, I am not sure if most of the people trying to answer here would have that information. I searched the work items and did not see anything. The CM-Logic team can probably answer. You might want to approach them directly.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Evan Hughes (2.4k1318) | answered Feb 13 '15, 11:32 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I don't believe there are plans to work on an IntelliJ plugin (here's a closed request for integration). You can open a request for enhancement to add IntelliJ integration.

If you are using windows, you can use the RTC shell integration. The RTC command line tool is multi-platform option. 
Guido Schneider selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Hakki Bozkurt (1631228) | answered May 17 '17, 2:13 a.m.

Anybody have any update for this topic? Any plans to get a RTC-SCM plugin for Android Studio?

Comments
Priyadarshini Gorur commented May 02 '18, 4:24 a.m. | edited May 02 '18, 4:26 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

We are currently investigating on a RTC plugin for IntelliJ IDEA. As of now, we have a prototype with a few version control use cases. We will keep you posted on the progress we make.

Here's the RFE where you can add your vote: IntelliJ IDEA integration (358932)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.