It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Zip errors downloading RRDI

Marinept Villalobos (472131) | asked Feb 06 '15, 4:37 p.m.
 Hello,
I have been trying for the last week to downloading Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence, versions 2.0.6 and 5.0.2, sometimes the downloading connection is lost, I tried from another place without firewall and the download was complete, however, when I unzip the file, there are CRC errors with some files.  I have been doing this several times, with the same results in the download, parts corrupted.

Is there any alternative, (Ftp, zip divided in various partes for example), to the link provided in the downloads section?
I'm using Mozilla firefox, latest version and Downthemall as suggested.
And for zip tool, I'm using 7zip and Winrar, both with same results.

Thanks for your attention.

2 answers

permanent link
Marinept Villalobos (472131) | answered Feb 09 '15, 7:34 a.m.
I tried again this time using Free Download Manager and downloading the MD5 file, added it into FDM to verify the checksum, it was sucessful, still haven't installed yet, though.

Thanks for your attention.

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Feb 09 '15, 4:33 a.m.
Hello Marinept,

the combination of Downthemall and 7zip usually works well.
In cases where it fails it's usually a network problem.

You can try downloading it from a different network location or, if you have CLM licenses already, look if it's available on Passport Advantage.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.