It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Application: the consumer key "xx" for "/rm" was allocated by this server, when it should have been allocated by the application. This may indicate that the setup wizard for the application must be executed.

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Feb 05 '15, 12:20 p.m.
edited Feb 06 '15, 1:01 a.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
 Hello, 

I would like to fix this issue without go thro the installation wizard for re-register all apps again, is there any faster way to do it? I don't to stop the service.

Application: the consumer key "dabbe..." for "/rm" was allocated by this server, when it should have been allocated by the application.
This may indicate that the setup wizard for the application must be executed.

Thank you. 

Comments
Bas Bekker commented Feb 05 '15, 12:26 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Which CLM version are you using?

Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Feb 05 '15, 12:46 p.m.

Bas Bekker commented Feb 18 '15, 6:25 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Mmm, I haven't tried the unregister - reregister scenario in 5.0.
Pre 5.0 you couldn't do that with RM and needed a special repair step to fix it.

Btw, are you expecting to get your projects back with re-registering? That could be an issue as well.

Anbarasu Arivoli commented Feb 21 '15, 3:52 p.m.

Is there an answer to this question? We are also facing similar issue after upgrade to 5.0.2. And applicationdidnt come up

Thanks
Anbu

One answer

permanent link
vivek vijayan (1516) | answered Feb 28 '18, 6:41 a.m.

We are also getting the same error- clm 6.0.3 version.

Application: the consumer key "scdsfdfdscdcddcsaxsaxsxsxsaxsxscxscCS for "/gc" was allocated by this server, when it should have been allocated by the application.
This may indicate that the setup wizard for the application must be executed

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.