It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

LIVE SNAPSHOT PLANNED SNAPSHOT TABLES

Mridula Priya (111113) | asked Feb 05 '15, 7:01 a.m.
edited Feb 05 '15, 7:02 a.m.
 Snapshot - LIVE_SNAPSHOT
Table -  com.ibm.team.apt.snapshot.PlanSnapshot
             com.ibm.team.apt.plansnapshot.BaselineMember
             com.ibm.team.apt.plansnapshot.EstimateRollUp
             com.ibm.team.apt.plansnapshot.PlanSnapshotType
             com.ibm.team.apt.plansnapshot.ProcessItemBaselineMember
             com.ibm.team.apt.plansnapshot.SizeRollUp
             com.ibm.team.apt.snapshot.PlanSnapshot
What information do each of the tables contain.I am building a report to perform a comparison between 2 Snapshots. What is the difference between estimate roll up and Size rollup ?

One answer

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Feb 06 '15, 5:24 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Mridula, tables exposed to BIRT through the schema named LIVE_SNAPSHOT expose the internal structure of the data persisted in the RTC repository and are not guaranteed to be there in the future. I would recommend not using those. if you really have to, I doubt you will get any help about the meaning of those as those are not public API.

Comments
Bill Taylor commented Mar 19 '18, 10:02 a.m.

Rafik, it's good to warn us that LIVE_SNAPSHOT tables are not guaranteed to be there in the future, but to future-proof BIRT reports, I need to be able to do the following:

1. Extract custom attributes of an "item" type such as Iteration, Release or another work item. I currently use com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem for this
  2. Determine the item Id of a Release from its name and project area, so I can extract work items with a custom attribute with that Release name. I currently use com.ibm.team.workitem.Deliverable  for this

If there are an alternative tables I can use to achieve these effects, could you please direct me to them

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.