It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

REST RQM Return TestPhase and TestPlan details in a single request?

Glenn Henderson (645) | asked Feb 04 '15, 8:05 a.m.

Is there anyway to return both TestPhase and TestPlans details in a single RESTful API request?

With a specific project Area, I'm able to return all the TestPhases and a TestPlan ID for each TestPhase.

With a specific project Area, I'm able to return all the TestPlans but no TestPhase information.

I'd like to perform something like

<server>/qm/service/com.ibm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/<project area>/testphase?

with

fields=feed/entry/content/testphase/(testplan/(title|webID)|starttime|endtime|title)

The concept being that with each testPhase, I would also get the details of the TestPlan (title, webid, etc.).  It seems, however, than I can only return the testPlan @href (the id) and nothing more.

In SQL terms, I want to inner join the testPhase on testPlan.  Is there anything similar or a syntax that could use to obtain such an output?  I don't want to perform a REST API on each TestPlan or TestPhase to obtain the information.  I want to perform just one request.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Feb 04 '15, 11:52 a.m.
I am afraid you cannot do that. You can find details on fields filtering in https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmApi#fields
Ian Barnard selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.