It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to delete workspace

björn berglund (612) | asked Jan 30 '15, 2:44 a.m.
 Hi, I'm currently unable to delete a workspace (there are 4 with the same name).
When I list the workpspaces with UUID I get:
(_Uya3UKhKEeSCz6_FPUkZ4A) "test" bjorn
(_dyEPsKhGEeSCz6_FPUkZ4A) "test" bjorn
(_HiD0gKhKEeSCz6_FPUkZ4A) "test" bjorn
(_Sr6d0KhKEeSCz6_FPUkZ4A) "test" bjorn

I have tried to delete using the UUID with and without the "()" and using "'" as well but to no avail.
lscm delete workspace -r clm.swedbank.net '_Sr6d0KhKEeSCz6_FPUkZ4A'

Unexpected exception
com.ibm.team.rtc.cli.infrastructure.internal.core.CLIClientException: Internal error
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.core.util.StatusHelper.toCLIClientException(StatusHelper.java:721)
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.core.AbstractSubcommand.run(AbstractSubcommand.java:53)
        at com.ibm.team.rtc.cli.infrastructure.internal.core.SubcommandLauncher.run(SubcommandLauncher.java:601)
        at com.ibm.team.rtc.cli.infrastructure.internal.core.SubcommandLauncher.doStart(SubcommandLauncher.java:370)
        at com.ibm.team.rtc.cli.infrastructure.internal.core.SubcommandLauncher.run(SubcommandLauncher.java:130)
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.client.internal.daemon.CommandLineClient.handleRequest(CommandLineClient.java:186)
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.http.ProtocolSwitchingHttpHandler.handle(ProtocolSwitchingHttpHandler.java:46)
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.http.HttpConnection.readNextRequest(HttpConnection.java:628)
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.http.HttpConnection$1.run(HttpConnection.java:470)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.core.util.RepoUtil.login(RepoUtil.java:648)
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.core.util.RepoUtil.loginUrlArgAncestor(RepoUtil.java:563)
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.client.internal.workspace.DeleteWorkspaceCmd.deleteWorkspace(DeleteWorkspaceCmd.java:83)
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.client.internal.workspace.DeleteWorkspace2Cmd.run(DeleteWorkspace2Cmd.java:22)
        at com.ibm.team.filesystem.cli.core.AbstractSubcommand.run(AbstractSubcommand.java:51)
        ... 8 more
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.ibm.team.rtc.cli.infrastructure.internal.core.CLIClientException: Internal error

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jan 30 '15, 4:01 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Using 5.0.2
.\jazz\scmtools\eclipse\lscm login -r "https://clm.example.com:9443/ccm/" -u user -P pass -n testrepo 
.\jazz\scmtools\eclipse\lscm -a y -u y list workspaces -r testrepo
returns
(1026:_HTCswH-oEeSHhcw_WFU6CQ) "build.brm.continuous" Build
(1027:_HOZdUn-oEeSHhcw_WFU6CQ) "build.eem.continuous" Build
(1028:_HKtQIn-oEeSHhcw_WFU6CQ) "build.jke.dev" Build
(1029:_HIfpoX-oEeSHhcw_WFU6CQ) "build.jke.dev.android" Build
(1030:_HFmtsn-oEeSHhcw_WFU6CQ) "build.jke.production" Build
(1031:_HBitEn-oEeSHhcw_WFU6CQ) "build.jke.qa" Build
(1032:_G-1XUn-oEeSHhcw_WFU6CQ) "build.jke.qa.maintenance" Build
(1033:_G5hZgH-oEeSHhcw_WFU6CQ) "Deb BRM Stream Workspace" Deb
(1034:_h3MhUaFcEeSuMvmQyQr_Pw) "JKE Banking Integration Stream Workspace" Ralph
(1035:_T-EsUIBVEeSaLuTOD5yLUA) "Rebecca's RelEng Stream  Workspace" Rebecca
running
.\jazz\scmtools\eclipse\lscm delete workspace -r testrepo _T-EsUIBVEeSaLuTOD5yLUA
deletes "Rebecca's RelEng Stream Workspace"

Comments
björn berglund commented Jan 30 '15, 6:31 a.m. | edited Jan 30 '15, 6:42 a.m.

It is when I try that, that I get the unexpected exception mentioned earlier!

Using 5.0

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 30 '15, 6:48 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Impossible to tell from the error above what the issues could be. I'd consider to pen a PMR with support, unless you have more data e.g. something in the server logs.

The commandline should not error out. that indicates some problem with the data, but I am unsure what data that could be.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.