It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What causes 1000s of Build Records to live in Pending status ?

Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | asked Jan 29 '15, 8:47 a.m.

QM 4.0.7 with RTC 4.0.7 Build Provider.   Looking at Build Records one can see page after page like this:

In earlier versions of QM, I could delete them.  In 4.0.7 I still can, but QM informs me that because I deleted 10, it creates 10 because they exist in RTC.     The associated RTC Project _may_ have ~800 build records; only 1 item currently in the Build Queue

What's going on ?

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Jan 29 '15, 12:46 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
RQM is attempting to pulling all of the build records from RTC (excluding personal builds).  I would suggest filtering the Builds Records table view in RQM to only include the build records you don't care about and delete all of them.

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Jan 29 '15, 12:49 p.m. | edited Jan 29 '15, 1:18 p.m.

Tried that.  I get this:

3 of 3 build records were deleted.
3 build records were created as a result of the synchronization with the Rational Team Concert build provider.
Make sure that the corresponding Rational Team Concert build records are deleted from the build provider. Otherwise, the build records will be re-created.

Build records: [null, null, null]

The "intended" RTC project area has at this writing 841 build results.

Paul Slauenwhite commented Jan 30 '15, 6:45 a.m.

What state(s) are the 841 RTC build records in?  Looks like RQM is attempting to keep the RQM and RTC build records synced.  Could you delete the unneccessary RTC builds records?

Norman Dignard commented Oct 06 '15, 2:24 p.m.

have you resolved your problem?  We're seeing the same thing but haven't a clue on how to fix.

Paul Slauenwhite commented Oct 06 '15, 3:13 p.m.

Please open a PMR.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.