It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I remove a work item template I just have created

Flemming Ask Sørensen (401114) | asked Jan 29 '15, 3:42 a.m.

I have a work item template that I have just created but I need to remove it. Alternativly I need to rename and make changes to the work item template I just created.

How do I do that.?

I have looked in the documentation but cannot find any information regarding this and there is another question on this forum where this qustion is put forward but not answered

2 answers

permanent link
Karen Steele (1.2k1134139) | answered Jan 29 '15, 7:13 a.m.
I would agree with Ralph .. there is no way to remove a work item template other than thru the eclipse client and in order to do so, you must have the correct permissions to save the project area and be in the administrator membership area of the project.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jan 29 '15, 3:59 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
In the Eclipse Client open the project area for administration (right click on it in team artifacts).
Go to the Process Configuration tab open  Project configuration>Configuration Data>Work Items>Templates, select the template to remove and remove it.

I have not found a way to do it in the Web Administration UI.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.