It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Replace with function in RTC

Rajdeep Devnath (655) | asked Jan 27 '15, 8:47 a.m.
It is very strange situation. Under my repository there are 4 project areas. I want to us the "Replace with" option to change the component of one project with another. When I use "Replace with" Baseline and then search for another project baseline, I select the other stream and apply the filer, but nothing is visible. I cannot find another Baseline from another stream which I want to replace. Has anyone faced this issue earlier?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jan 27 '15, 10:12 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Do you have read access to the other project? I have played with this and I have not seen this kind of problem.

Comments
Rajdeep Devnath commented Jan 27 '15, 10:17 a.m.

Hi Ralph, in one of the project I am having the role of Project manager and in the other I am Team Lead. We are implementing RTC for the first time in our project, so there is lot of testing going on.

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 27 '15, 10:35 a.m.

I am no sure how to help you with the information at hand. Have you tried the check boxes and the search and filtering e.g. put an astersik in that field?

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 27 '15, 10:47 a.m.

Can you check the visibility of the streams and components you want to use the replace with?

Rajdeep Devnath commented Jan 27 '15, 11:15 a.m.

Yea Ralph, I can see the other streams, but when I select the stream, none of the baselines from other stream appear...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.