It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Access to CLM applications via Tivoli Access Manager "junctions"?

Murad Korejo (2699) | asked Jan 23 '15, 9:54 a.m.
edited Jan 23 '15, 9:55 a.m.
Hi,

I have a customer who is actively deploying the CLM applications in their internal network.  They also use Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) "junctions" today for other web-based applications, which is able to externalize access to applications hosted on their corporate network.  In other words, they deploy applications internally, but using TAM they can access the applications on the WAN with no VPN:
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/redp4621.html?Open

My question is ... has anyone ever used CLM with TAM junctions before?  During the CLM setup, we actually disabled SSL and are using standard port 80 because the customer stated this makes use with TAM easier.  However, I am not sure how well TAM junctions will work with CLM.  I know CLM URIs are fairly hard-coded once artifacts are created.

Can anyone share their experiences?

Thanks,
Murad

Comments
Danny Müller commented Feb 05 '15, 6:54 a.m.

We want to implement SSO for CLM using TAM. Will let you know, if I come across something useful.

Danny Müller commented Feb 05 '15, 7:03 a.m.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.