It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Java value provider is not working in CONSUMER project area

kavita herur (5876593) | asked Jan 22 '15, 3:18 a.m.

Hi All,

I have created  Java value provider. It is used as calculated value to attribute in PROVIDER project area and I have deployed to server also.

PROVIDER project area  shares process to CONSUMER project area.

If I create work ticket in PROVIDER project area  it works fine but not in CONSUMER project area.

Am I missing any configuration? or Java value provider is not supported for process shariing?

Thanks,

Kavita

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 22 '15, 5:15 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you sure that you haven't overwritten the work item process configuration in the consumer project area?

Accepted answer

permanent link
kavita herur (5876593) | answered Jan 22 '15, 5:23 a.m.

Thanks Ralph, The  attribute  for which this value provider is assigned had text in little different format in CONSUMER project area..

Kavita

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 22 '15, 5:35 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You are NOT supposed to override the process in the consumer. If you do so, the whole purpose of consuming the process is lost.

One other answer

permanent link
kavita herur (5876593) | answered Jan 22 '15, 5:41 a.m.

I mean data assigned to that attribute. I interprited data in different manner. So its working now I considered both ways of data assigned to that attribute.

Thanks,

Kavita

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.