It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Which default report can be used to see the Requirement Coverage in CLM 5.0.2?

Maria Amalan (784164) | asked Jan 20 '15, 7:32 a.m.
I am working on CLM 5.0.2 and I have created requirements and requirement collections in DOORS. I have created Test Plan and linked to Requirement Collection. Then I have created Test Case and linked to Requirement. Now I want to see a report that will show me all the requirements and the test cases they are linked to, so that I can make sure all the requirements have been covered by a test case.
How and where can I see this report? Please help.

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Jan 20 '15, 8:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Maria,

You can use the "Requirements Traceability" report.  The following link gives you the information of the OOTB BIRT reports in RQM: https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_5.0.2/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/qm_c_birt_reports.html?lang=en

Thank you,
Clara

Comments
Maria Amalan commented Jan 20 '15, 11:52 p.m.

Thanks Clara for your response.

I have been trying to use Requirements Traceability report but it never works. I do not get any values to select in the Project Area parameter box. Why does this happen? And how can it be fixed? Thanks.

Clara Forero commented Jan 21 '15, 10:30 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Maria,

The traceability report is a Data Warehouse (DW) report; the information displayed comes from the DW, not from the application directly.  You may want to make sure the ETL's ran successfully (Quality Management and Requirement ETLs).  You can double check the DW to make sure the data is there, for instance, the information that relates Requirement Collections and Test Plans should be in "RIDW.VW_REQUICOL_TESTPLAN_LOOKUP".

Thank you,
Clara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.