It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jira Integration - Jira screen is not displayed on RQM

Bruno Fazoli (856) | asked Jan 16 '15, 5:01 a.m.
Hi

I have integrated Jira to RQM by OSCL CM adapter, no issues at this time.
When I try to attach a JIRA bug to a test case, the pop up window that should display JIRA bugs keeps loading and loading and the search screen is not displayed, I only get a blank pop up.

I got the same if I simply set mouse over the JIRA bug in RQM (for a already linked bug to a test case), no JIRA screen preview is displayed, however, If I click on the bug I'm redirected directly to JIRA with no problem.

I tried this process on Firefox, IE and Chorme.
For FIrefox and Chorme I got blank screen and for IE I got a pop up "Only secure content is displayed". If I click on "Show all Content" I get this error:

Error: com.ibm.team.repository.web.transport.ServiceResponseHandle(): invalid parameter types. Expected object (contextObject, successFunctionName, string errorFunctionName).

If I click OK for that error message, the RQM Test Case screen is displayed but broken, missing some links and displaying not working links and also, I cannot see JIRA preview screen on RQM

Does anyone know how to fix that? Please Help
Regards!

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Jan 16 '15, 6:46 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This appears to be a defect with the integration (and not necessarily RQM).  I would suggest to open a defect (see https://jazz.net/library/article/1207 >> For more information).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.