It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting a com.ibm.team.repository.common.StaleDataException when archiving a project area in CCM 4.0.6

Francisco Rodriguez (561228) | asked Jan 13 '15, 11:38 a.m.
edited Jan 26 '15, 1:50 p.m.
 Hi everybody,

I am trying to archive a project area but the process fails and it returns a StaleDataException:

Caused by:
1 row was expected but 0 rows were found for handle "com.ibm.team.process.internal.common.impl.TeamAreaImpl@991a683d (stateId: [UUID _IasgAJtBEeSKJYOM1lo5bA], itemId: [UUID _XslStGcSEeG02_NFtZfckQ], origin:  , immutable: true) (contextId: [UUID _WygjtCtUEeGzFec0MDtVJw], modified: 2015-01-13 10:27:56.8, workingCopy:  ) (mergePredecessor: null, workingCopyPredecessor:  , workingCopyMergePredecessor:  , predecessor: [UUID _vw1zgBe3EeKQhes9f-p0JQ]) (descSummary: XXXXXXXXXXXX, archived: true, name: XXXX, uniqueName: _XslStGcSEeG02_NFtZfckQ)". (com.ibm.team.repository.common.StaleDataException) ID CRJAZ0322I
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.AbstractRow.oneOrStaleData(AbstractRow.java:324)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.UpdateItemCurrentRow.validateResult(UpdateItemCurrentRow.java:96)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.BatchingRowReceiver.simulatedBatch(BatchingRowReceiver.java:400)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.BatchingRowReceiver.executeBatch(BatchingRowReceiver.java:277)
... 211 more.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Francisco R.

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Jan 13 '15, 2:23 p.m.

What is the Access Control for this project area ? If it one of the ones containing "users in the access list" is the access list empty ? 

Francisco Rodriguez commented Jan 13 '15, 2:29 p.m.

It is set to "Nobody (only repo admins)".

Kevin Ramer commented Jan 13 '15, 3:46 p.m.

You might try Everyone or Members.   I only bring this up as we saw similar exceptions on QM upgrades when Access Control was one of the two with access list ( and maybe N oone I don't recall for certain )

Francisco Rodriguez commented Jan 13 '15, 4:19 p.m.

I did try all of them and it failed with the same exception. 

Francisco Rodriguez commented Jan 14 '15, 10:20 a.m.

Does somebody from the Jazz developers have any comment on this question?

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Jan 15 '15, 10:57 p.m.
Did you try the suggestions in this discussion:
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/130813/error-occured-when-trying-to-archive-a-project-area

(restart service fixed the issue )

Comments
Francisco Rodriguez commented Jan 19 '15, 7:26 p.m.

Hello Don,

Trying that didn't resolve the issue. 

Francisco R.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.