It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Connection error from Rational Adapter for HP ALM 1.1 to HP ALM 12

Baran Goru (623) | asked Jan 13 '15, 9:43 a.m.
Hi,

Tools are HP ALM version 12 & Rational Adapter for HP ALM 1.1 & Internet Explorer 9 & Windows 7

I can directly connect to HP ALM 12,but  when i try to connect to HP ALM 12 server from Rational adapter, I get this error below:

CRIHP2009E: The adapter server could not authenticate this user ID with the HP ALM server. java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

Any solution?

P.S.: HP ALM 11 does not work, but HP ALM 11.52 works.. but I need to connect HP ALM 12

Kind Regards
Baran Goru 

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jan 13 '15, 10:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would suggest to open a PMR with support. This might be related to authentication.
The error provided suggests that the connection request is refused, but there is not enough data to see why that could have happened. The logs might contain more hints.

Comments
Baran Goru commented Jan 13 '15, 10:55 a.m.

How can I find and check the logs ? 

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 13 '15, 11:00 a.m.

I am ot sure for the HP ALM adapter. The Jazz logs are in the folder logs underneath the server folder. Have you looked into: https://jazz.net/library/article/855 ?

Baran Goru commented Jan 13 '15, 11:12 a.m. | edited Jan 13 '15, 11:12 a.m.

I follow the steps in the website from that url to set up the adapter. 

But I did not see anything about the logs. I will find a way to check the logs under the HP ALM adapter.

Thank you, Ralph. 

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 13 '15, 11:15 a.m.

Unfortunately I did not find hints to logs there either. Have you tried to look into the server folder or into the install folder of the adapter?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.