It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to print a list of RTC source code files?

Shai Millen-EL (877) | asked Jan 12 '15, 12:27 p.m.
Is there a way to print a list of all of the source code file locations in RTC 4.0.4? I am trying to create a configuration status accounting report in RPE and the report requires the location of each source code file in the tool. 

2 answers

permanent link
Shai Millen-EL (877) | answered Jan 13 '15, 9:34 a.m.
edited Jan 13 '15, 9:35 a.m.
Thanks Shashikant! I'm actually trying to get a list of the absolute file paths, but realized I can just use command prompt since the workspace file exist on my local machine.

permanent link
Shashikant Padur (4.2k27) | answered Jan 12 '15, 10:56 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Are you referring to printing all the files in the workspace. If so, you could use the scm command line tool. The command to use is 'scm list remotefiles'. One limitation with this command is that it you have to provide a workspace and component as input which would print all the files in that component. To print all the files in all the components you need to first run 'scm list components' to get the components of the workspace and then run 'scm list remotefiles'.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.