It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Get all RM artifacts that have links of any type / specific type

Oded Mozesh (52618) | asked Jan 11 '15, 9:27 a.m.
Is there an OSLC query to get all the RRC/DNG artifacts that have  links of any type / specific type?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jan 12 '15, 12:14 a.m.
You can also use the URL https://host:port/rm/links?private=true to get all the "links" in RM. For each item in the response, the "subject" is the source artifact, "predicate" is the link type, and "object" is the target artifact.
Oded Mozesh selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Oded Mozesh commented Jan 12 '15, 4:41 a.m.

Great, Thanks.
Is there possibility to refine the query to specific project?

Oded

Donald Nong commented Jan 12 '15, 7:47 p.m.

Since the request requires a private header, it is not a published interface. I have not been able to figure out what other parameters it will take, except for "sourceOrTarget" (which limit the result to the resource specified by the parameter).

2 other answers

permanent link
Gabriel Ruelas (1.1k13) | answered Jan 12 '15, 7:30 a.m.
Hi,
The suggested API is the internal private API, which may be changed between releases. Take that into consideration when creating tools that should work for several releases.

permanent link
Gabriel Ruelas (1.1k13) | answered Jan 11 '15, 9:45 a.m.
Hi,
   Check https://jazz.net/library/article/1197, section "...For queries that are based on a link type that is linked to a specific URL ...." for specific types.

Best Regards.

Comments
Oded Mozesh commented Jan 12 '15, 4:41 a.m.

Thank you very much,
The article is for version 4.0.1 and I use 5.0.1
I did not find the query I need.
(-:

Gabriel Ruelas commented Jan 12 '15, 7:28 a.m.

The article information mostly applies to 4.0.1 and up. Users can start getting the inf based on the root services doc.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.