It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Based on Customized action " Hold " the woritem is Moving to "Held_Up" state in RTC 5.0.1 ,BUT In RRDI 5.0.1, Not able to see the "Held_Up" State . So far I remember in RRDI 2.X it was working .-- Any Idea ?

PRASANTA CHAUDHURI (11032025) | asked Jan 05 '15, 7:35 a.m.
Hello ,

Based on Customized action " Hold " the woritem is Moving to "Held_Up" state in RTC 5.0.1, BUT In RRDI 5.0.1, Not able to see the "Held_Up" State . So far I remember in RRDI 2.X it was working .-- Any Idea ?

Or How I get the Customized state in RRDI ?

Thanks

PKC

Prasanta Kumar Chaudhuri

Accepted answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Jan 06 '15, 2:47 a.m.
Hello Prasanta,

your expectation is correct; the delta ETL should have collected the information on the state automatically.

However, in case of data mismatches like this, the full load (like you did) is indeed a good remediation.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi
PRASANTA CHAUDHURI selected this answer as the correct answer

3 other answers

permanent link
PRASANTA CHAUDHURI (11032025) | answered Jan 05 '15, 11:49 p.m.
Hi Francesco Chiossi,

Thanks for your Reply,

Just to give inputs -- The Schedule Jobs did not  bring that Information , Even "Run Data Collection jobs" on workitem did not bring that information . I had to execute manually " "Run Full Data Collection jobs" on modules of jts and then ccm --> Then that information came , It took more than 5&1/2Hrs for workitems in my case as below
Succeeded Work Items Jan 5, 2015 3:09 PM Jan 5, 2015 8:41 PM 5 hours, 32 minutes

The point is that the schedule jobs should have brought that Information -- Right ?

Regards

PKC

Prasanta Kumar Chaudhuri

permanent link
PRASANTA CHAUDHURI (11032025) | answered Jan 05 '15, 11:49 p.m.
Hi Francesco Chiossi,

Thanks for your Reply,

Just to give inputs -- The Schedule Jobs did not  bring that Information , Even "Run Data Collection jobs" on workitem did not bring that information . I had to execute manually " "Run Full Data Collection jobs" on modules of jts and then ccm --> Then that information came , It took more than 5&1/2Hrs for workitems in my case as below
Succeeded Work Items Jan 5, 2015 3:09 PM Jan 5, 2015 8:41 PM 5 hours, 32 minutes

The point is that the schedule jobs should have brought that Information -- Right ?

Regards

PKC

Prasanta Kumar Chaudhuri

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Jan 05 '15, 9:36 a.m.
Hello Prasanta,

there should be no need of special operations to get custom states populated in the data warehouse.

I would check directly in Operational Data Store > Request Area > Request for a Work Item you know has the "Held_Up" State in RTC and see what it shows.

The custom state should also appear in Operational Data Store > Request Area > Request State.

Also make sure the data collection jobs for RTC are running successfully.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.