It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to trace Repo WS used in deliver?

Amit Nath (0610) | asked Dec 18 '14, 7:03 a.m.
 Is there any way to trace the Repo WorkSpace used in deliver. One of My client has that question & I was trying all the option today but could not able to find the correc one. Can anyone please help?

One answer

permanent link
Shashikant Padur (4.2k27) | answered Dec 18 '14, 9:53 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Dec 18 '14, 10:02 p.m.
I don't believe there is a easy way to do it and someone can correct me if I am wrong.

If you know the change sets that were delivered you would know the user who created/delivered the change set. In the main menu go to Search->Jazz Source Control->Repository Workspaces or Streams and choose the user in the "Owned by" field and the "Workspaces" option. If the user has multiple workspaces you could probably then use Search->Jazz Source Control->Locate Change Sets to find which workspace has the change sets.
Note: If the workspace is private you may not be able to see it.

Comments
Amit Nath commented Dec 19 '14, 12:18 a.m.

Shashi Thanks.

This will still not give me the correct Repo WS from list of WS user has. Precisely I would like to view it at Stream level...

Shashikant Padur commented Dec 19 '14, 12:27 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Yes, if the change set is in more than one workspace for that user you cannot uniquely identify the workspace.

By the way, what is the use case that requires this information? What is the follow up action?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.