It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Common component, 4 projects

Mahari Hill (4861166230) | asked Dec 16 '14, 10:21 a.m.

This one is probably simple for you all. I just updated a component called Common. This component is in 4 projects. Instead of changing the flow target to each of the project's Dev streams and delivering...can I:

• Deliver to multiple streams at once
  • Is it possible to create a Common stream that flows to these 4 Streams (or does that even make since)

thanks

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Dec 16 '14, 10:31 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As far as I know you can
  • Only deliver to one Stream at one time
  • You can have multiple flow targets in a repository workspace and a stream. However only one is 'current' at any time
  • If you have a stream flow to a flow target, you can deliver from that stream to the flow target, if there are no conflicting changes.
Mahari Hill selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Dec 18 '14, 1:17 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
In Eclipse, you can go to the "Team -> Jazz_Source_Control -> Changes" preference, and select "Show all" in the Flow_Targets section.   Then the Pending Changes view will show you all of the flow targets.   You still will have to click "deliver" on each of the flow targets (the "deliver-all" button doesn't work in this mode), but at least you do not have to change your current flow target.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.