It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

LPA issues after upgrade to 5.0.2 from 5.0.1 on test server

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8279269) | asked Dec 09 '14, 4:23 p.m.
CLM 5.0.1
tomcat
derby

When I upgraded to 5.0.1, there was a missing connection for my requirements project(s). I was able to establish that link again. Now I just upgraded to 5.0.2 and I don't seem to be able to find my LPA links. I just checked all of the (application)/admin pages and they are fine. I can go to each individual application and modify fine. (ex. JKE RTC, DNG, RQM) However "Create Lifecycle Project" is no longer a choice in the "Cog drop down". Also, when going from and project to create a Project or LifeCycle project, I get:

Any thoughts on this?

One answer

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered Dec 12 '14, 12:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sterling,

Have you looked in admin.log to see if any error when starting up the ADMIN application? Can you reach https://<server:port>/admin/scr from a web browser?

Does JTS/admin shows any communication error with any of its registered applications?

Comments
Kot T. commented Dec 12 '14, 2:24 p.m. | edited Dec 12 '14, 2:31 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I guess the above question about admin.log doesn't apply since it's CLM 502 which does not have a separate admin.war.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.