It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Any idea on how to track the mood using RTC

Sedat kara (231120) | asked Dec 05 '14, 7:44 a.m.
 Hi all, 

I am thinking on how to track the team member mood during our daily meetings. 
Someone has already thought or implemented the mood within RTC?
Thanks for your sharing

One answer

permanent link
Hakki Bozkurt (1631228) | answered Dec 05 '14, 10:22 a.m.
Hi Sedat,

"The team member mood", what does it mean in here? "Member's works status" could be.(I understood in this way)

If it is: You should use the query method in RTC. (workitems>browse/create query)
If it is not: could you please explain your question? If you wish, you can send the mail at me in turkish. (hakki.bozkurt@halkbank.com.tr)

Comments
Sedat kara commented Dec 05 '14, 1:22 p.m.

Thanks Hakki for your response and your proposal to make my life easier :).

I would reply your interrogation here so that we can benefit from the knowlegde of the whole community. Definitetly some others did not understand as well.

During daily stand up meetings, we also like to know how is the moral of people, their mood. What kind of solution we can imagine within RTC to track this mood? 
An attribut which will be incremented. Example let's say:4-I am in very good shape, 3-I am ok, 2- I am not not ok, 1-I am not ok at all and the end of the week or the month we will take the average to also have a view on the moral of each team member.

Thanks, 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.