It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM 406 HELP

Natanel Maman (622) | asked Nov 26 '14, 6:24 a.m.
edited Nov 26 '14, 9:17 a.m. by Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12)

im using CLM 406 on an internal network (disconnected from web)

i have installed the war.help , and it works fine, but there some videos in the HELP that reference to youtube site.

how can i download all those videos ? or use "full content" HELP as it was with CLM 401 ?

2 answers

permanent link
jason green (1463) | answered Nov 30 '14, 9:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Natanel,

1. I'm sorry, but there is no way to connect the ref link from the Help to the downloaded video from YouTube that I know of. I would bookmark any pages with ref links that contain videos that are interested in and then rename your downloaded videos to correlate them somehow with the help topics or pages they match to.

2. We would love to embed all the videos locally in the Help system but I'm afraid our video portfolio is much, much larger than it once was and this would make the size of the Help truly enormous and very time consuming to download, install, etc....

permanent link
jason green (1463) | answered Nov 26 '14, 4:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Nathanel,

You can download videos from YouTube using a variety of web browser-based plugins or add-ons. You can also download from YouTube directly without using any browser add-ons by inserting "ss" for "www." in the URL, for ex.  "http://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=YOcmSsBfafg. "

Alternatively you can download videos, individually, by topic, from our publicly-accessible multimedia directory here: http://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/rationalsdp/documentation/multimedia/

Regards,
Jason Green

Comments
Natanel Maman commented Nov 30 '14, 6:24 a.m. | edited Nov 30 '14, 6:25 a.m.

Hi Jason,

thanks for your response. 
1. is there any way to connect the ref Link from the HELP to the downloaded video from youtube ?
2. in CLM 403  the HELP contained all the videos , there isnt such kind of HELP for CLM 406 ?

Natanel Maman commented Nov 30 '14, 6:25 a.m.

Hi Jason,

thanks for your response. 
1. is there any way to connect the ref Link from the HELP to the downloaded video from youtube ?
2. in CLM 403  the HELP contained all the videos , there isnt such kind of HELP for CLM 406 ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.