It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why would the Windows Shell Integration for RTC show "There are no streams to display" for a Project Area

Jamie Berry (14013693) | asked Nov 25 '14, 11:37 a.m.
I am working with the 4.0.2 version of the Windows Shell integration for RTC and am having an issue.  When I try creating a new Repository Workspace for one of my project areas, I get a message stating that there are no streams to display when I try to select the flow target of my workspace.  I have other project areas that display all of their streams.  This project area has 12 streams, all of which have visibility set to the project area while being owned by various teams.  I am a member of the project area and one of the team areas that owns a stream.  I have not been able to find any other differences between the projects that show streams and this one and was hoping someone has seen this issue before.

I can work around it by creating a workspace using the Eclipse IDE, but I am trying to provide support for users who wish to use the Windows Shell exclusively for source control.

Thanks,
Jamie.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jamie Berry (14013693) | answered Nov 25 '14, 1:05 p.m.
Thank you for the suggestion Ralph.  I started to open a bug report and then thought maybe I should try the old stand-by IT response: Reboot and try again.  I restarted my machine and now all of the streams are showing up as expected.  I checked the logs and didn't see any errors.  I will keep an eye out and if it happens again, I will submit a bug report.

Thanks again for the response.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Nov 26 '14, 2:21 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Good to hear it is working now.

One other answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 25 '14, 11:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would suggest to open a request at support. If you use the same user in Eclipse and in the shell you should be able to see the same streams. If this is not the case, there is a problem that likely support needs to address.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.