It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 4.0.3 - the word importer doesn't import the test case from the custom default test case template

Natalia Trofimov (391714) | asked Nov 19 '14, 4:57 p.m.
edited Nov 19 '14, 4:59 p.m.
I created the custom test case template and made it default.
When importing the test data from Excel, the test case is created from the custom template that i created as I expected.
The word importer doesn't work; it creates the test case from predefined RQM default template.
Is it any work around to make it work?
Thanks in advance,
Natalia

2 answers

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Nov 20 '14, 7:22 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Natalia,

I dont think we support templates in ExcelWordImporter utility. Can you provide a sample which you used to set the template for testcase.

Thanks

Comments
Natalia Trofimov commented Nov 20 '14, 10:23 a.m. | edited Nov 20 '14, 10:24 a.m.

Hi Reshma,

with Excel importer, I don't need to change the config file. I just set the custom test case template as default and it imports the test case with that template. <o:p> </o:p>

The word importer doesn't work the same and imports the test case with “out of the box” RQM template, even I set a different template to be default .

Natalia Trofimov commented Nov 21 '14, 10:48 a.m.

Please discard my question. the default template works in RQMwordimporter as well

permanent link
Natalia Trofimov (391714) | answered Nov 21 '14, 10:52 a.m.
To import the test data with RQMExcelWordImporter to the custom template, the custom template needs to be set as default

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.