It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz Reporting Services - Continue Button disabled (greyed out) on BUILD page

Liora Milbaum (513282117) | asked Nov 13 '14, 3:24 p.m.
 CLM & JRS 5.0.1

Now idea why. Attached screenshot.
Would appreciate your insights.

Liora

Accepted answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103) | answered Mar 03 '15, 3:36 a.m.
This issue has been identified as a product defect: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Lifecycle%20Integration%20Platform#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=339128. It has been fixed in 5.0.2ifix002.
Liora Milbaum selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Jackie Albert (1.6k14946) | answered Nov 13 '14, 3:28 p.m.
Liora -
How long ago did you install JRS?   I found in our install it took quite some time  (+20 minutes) for the full reporting functionality to be available after we installed.   There should be 'Change Management', 'Build Management' and 'Quality Management' choice boxes on that page for you to choose from, and it's the same symptom I had after my install.... those were missing.

I'd suggest waiting a bit and coming back later to see if it has finished initializing.  I've also passed some feedback to the development team that there should be a more intuitive message here when that situation is occurring.

Hope this helps!

Comments
Liora Milbaum commented Nov 16 '14, 10:50 a.m.

Hi Jackie,

I've re-installed JRS (without RRDI). It didn't take more than few minutes. 
The issue persist in the new installation. I didn't complete the "Establishing cross-server communication between Jazz Reporting Service and other life cycle applications" section. The instructions are a bit confusing and I don't get the same results as stated.

Liora

Liora Milbaum commented Nov 16 '14, 1:00 p.m.

I have figured out the cross-server communication issue and configured it.

But, the problem still there.
There error from the rs.log file is:
2014-11-16 19:54:11,455 [              WebContainer : 0] ERROR tion.reporting.metamodel.internal.MetamodelService  - 
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.