It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Project Area Linking to Plan Snapshot in RTC Schema

sri sudarsana (181216) | asked Nov 12 '14, 3:53 a.m.
 Hi,
I am trying to get the list of plan snapshots available in a specific project area by using the RTC "LIVE_SNAPSHOT" via BIRT Report.

Snapshot - LIVE_SNAPSHOT
Table -  com.ibm.team.apt.snapshot.PlanSnapshot
             com.ibm.team.apt.plansnapshot.BaselineMember
             com.ibm.team.apt.plansnapshot.EstimateRollUp
             com.ibm.team.apt.plansnapshot.PlanSnapshotType
             com.ibm.team.apt.plansnapshot.ProcessItemBaselineMember
             com.ibm.team.apt.plansnapshot.SizeRollUp
             com.ibm.team.apt.snapshot.PlanSnapshot

In any of the above metioned tables i could not find the linking to the project area. Is there any column/attribute in this table that i can make use of for the filtering project areas based on ID ?

Is there any plan snapshot related table in the Data Warehouse Snapshots(other than Live Snapshot) that can be made utilized?

Please let me know. Thanks in advance

One answer

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Nov 12 '14, 4:47 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sri, the LIVE_SNAPSHOT schema exposes the internal representation of the data in the CLM Repository. The schema also exposes only the indexed data that can be fetched efficiently. So it does not expose all the data.

We currently do not collect the snapshot data in the data warehouse.

Comments
sri sudarsana commented Nov 13 '14, 12:25 a.m.

Hi Rafik,

Thanks for your quick reply. May i know is there any way with the existing schema tables i could fetch the plan snapshots with respect to project area?

We have the feature in RTC plan Option to compare the snapshots.May i know from where the data for this comparison is been pulled from.i.e data source.Is there a way that i can used the same data source in BIRT?

It would be great if you can provide some info/help around this. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.