It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG filtered module view showing module structure (headings)

Donat Hutter (2153239) | asked Nov 02 '14, 11:14 a.m.
In DOORS Classic I could specify filter options to show ancestors (= parents, headings).
This option I miss in views with filter settings of DNG modules (e.g. show only high priority requirements). Therefore it is difficult to see, to which section a requirement is belonging to.

Is this coming back, or is there an alternate option?

Comments
Keith Collyer commented Nov 03 '14, 5:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

It is already a work item: 75416

Keith Collyer commented Nov 03 '14, 5:30 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hmm, also 72661, not sure why these are no longer marked as duplicate as they seem to be the same

Donat Hutter commented Nov 04 '14, 3:02 a.m.

the 2 items have a parent - child relationship. 

One answer

permanent link
Charlie Seo (22127) | answered Nov 02 '14, 7:11 p.m.
A workaround I can think of would be to add the same attribute in headings with a dummy value. For example, a heading also has the priority and assigned a value as "heading" or so. And when you filter by priority you can select both "heading" and "high" to display the heading associated with the requirements.

Comments
Donat Hutter commented Nov 03 '14, 2:29 a.m.

To add the same attribute to headers is not really helpful, because this way you have to adjust for each view this dummy attribute.

Also a view with an OR criteria is not supported (e.g. Priority=high OR heading).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.