It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Performance Test report in RQM returns "TypeError: this.result.properties is undefined" error

Mihail Barbuta (622) | asked Oct 27 '14, 9:31 a.m.
After finishing an RPT test started via RQM (with linked RPT adapter), the Execution Result shows the following error instead of the RPT test report:
TypeError: this.result.properties is undefined

No sections are listed (even if the "Show All Sections" option is checked). Displayed is only the result verdict and another blank drop-down field that has no entries.

During execution, only the summary information table was successfully displayed.

Software used: IBM Rational Performance Tester 8.5.1.1 and IBM Rational Quality Manager 4.0.5

2 answers

permanent link
AnuM C P (15714) | answered Oct 28 '14, 7:30 a.m.
 Can you check the permissions for "Register Tool Adapter"    for the rqm user executing this test. Check from Project Area?Manage Project Area>Permissions Section>Quality Management >Register Tool Adapter"   

Comments
Mihail Barbuta commented Oct 29 '14, 8:48 a.m.

I have verified the permissions for my user role (Test Team Member), and there are already granted permissions for "Register Tool Adapter" (Register, Edit Poll and Delete).

permanent link
AnuM C P (15714) | answered Oct 28 '14, 7:58 a.m.
 I could find a defect associated with similar error for test execution using adapter :

https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=103402

APAR:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PI10064

Reported version : 405
Fixed version : 406

Comments
Mihail Barbuta commented Oct 29 '14, 9:07 a.m.

Indeed, this sounds like being related to my problem. The issue has been forwarded to our project manager and we're discussing if it's possible to update RQM to a newer version (this seems to be allot more complicated than it sounds, since there are more than 100 projects using the application).

I'll update this thread when I have updates.

Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.