It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RAM Eclipse Client Plug-in is not updated after the installation of the testfix 21b?

Vijay Reddy Gaddam (562841) | asked Oct 17 '14, 1:46 a.m.
Hi,
I had some problem related to RAM login and refreshing connection job problem in RAM plugin in RAD.
For this I have installed the test-fix 21b given by IBM. In the test-fixes I was able to see the test fix details that are installed. But I useUpdate site: http://<..>:<..>/ram/RCPUpdateSite/ link for the upgradation of the eclipse client I was unable to find the updated test fix details.

I was not sure what are the things that are missed?
Can some help me out please?

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay.

Comments
Lin Lu commented Oct 17 '14, 1:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi,
If you mean testfix for RAM 7511 21b here, I think that contains a fix for eclispe client in test fix19, since test fixs are accumulative. Coule you give the snapshot of the version details of the eclipse client you see in you install new software dialog after you applied the fix?

Thanks.

Francois-xavier Panaget commented Oct 17 '14, 6:24 a.m.

Hi,

I have checked the Testfix 21b zip and it the version of the plugins should be in the folder: ram7.5.1.1_testFix21b-107087_cumulative.was.zip\com.ibm.ram.repository.web.war\RCPUpdateSite\
Make sure that the files were physically updated on the server for example in <WAS_INSTALL_DIR>profiles\profile1\installedApps\RAMNodeCell110712\RAM1WebApplication.ear\com.ibm.ram.repository.web.war\RCPUpdateSite.

If it is the case, try to remove the Update site in RAD and add it again.
Regards,
François

Vijay Reddy Gaddam commented Oct 17 '14, 11:32 a.m.

All ,Thank you for the information. I will look into your suggestions.

One answer

permanent link
Vijay Reddy Gaddam (562841) | answered Oct 20 '14, 3:04 a.m.
 Hi Francois-xavier Panaget
As suggested by it is working fine.

Finally solution is: reload the update site in RAD
Thank you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.