It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting DB base folder must be set error while Configure Data Warehouse for CCM application

anoop mc (74811188221) | asked Oct 16 '14, 3:45 a.m.
retagged Oct 16 '14, 9:47 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)
 Hi,

We are configuring CLM 4.0.6 in a distributed topology and after JTS setup, during setting up CCM application, we encountered an error while configuring CCM

For JTS we have specified the table space folder name as below and everything went well.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.SQLA\MSSQL\DATA

The configuration test resulted in errors. Resolve the errors to continue. For information about why the configuration did not pass the validity test and how to provide a valid configuration, see the other messages that are provided with this message. For more information, open the help and search for "Running the setup wizard".ID CRJAZ1579E
hide details

The DB base folder must be set.

when clicked on Test Connection getting the below error.

CLM 4.0.6 and database used is SQL Server 2008 R2

ccm_config

Comments
Francesco Chiossi commented Oct 16 '14, 12:02 p.m.

Hello Anoop,

I'm not sure if it's related to the error you were getting, but, based on your screenshot, Schema Prefix, should usually be blank and not contain the table space folder.

It's mostly used if you want to host multiple data warehouses in the same db instance, by altering the schema names.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

2 answers

permanent link
anoop mc (74811188221) | answered Oct 16 '14, 4:02 a.m.
edited Oct 17 '14, 11:27 a.m.
Hi Team,

I have closed this page and ran the setup again by typing - https://<ccmserver>:9443/ccm/setup 

which got pre populated with the values I have entered last time. 

This time it allowed me to proceed to the Final.

permanent link
anoop mc (74811188221) | answered Oct 22 '14, 2:42 a.m.
edited Oct 22 '14, 2:43 a.m.
 We can get the DB Table Space folder by right clicking on the server properties

table_space

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.