It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

on limit Delivery from Component Stream to Integration Stream for specified time period

YOGESH LOKHANDE (10441927) | asked Oct 15 '14, 4:52 a.m.
I have query ,

If I have 100 people deliver changes on stream..

I wanted to set such condition that on weekend 3 people can only deliver the change and other get restrict to dilver the code.

Please provide me solution .. bit urgent 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Oct 19 '14, 11:09 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You can customize the preconditions on a stream for a particular iteration ... so create a sub-iteration for the time period where you want additional constraints, and adjust the process for the sub-iteration to contain the additional constraints.   Then when you set that sub-iteration to be the "current" iteration, those additional constraints will take effect.
YOGESH LOKHANDE selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Arun K Sriramaiah (3.2k13177) | answered Oct 15 '14, 10:14 a.m.

Hi Yogesh,

As per my understanding you can control set of people by creating "team areas" restriction to "Streams" (delivery operation on stream), but not sure we have any schedule parameter for particular time to deliver the changes for set of people.

Check the below Operational Behavior and link it might help.

Source Control Deliver Operation Descriptive change sets Team members are advised to associate a work item with every code delivery.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSCP65_5.0.1/com.ibm.jazz.platform.doc/topics/c_behavior.html?lang=en

Regards,

Arun.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.