It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Copy a widget image to an application outside of RQM (like Powerpoint)

Patrice Smith (623) | asked Oct 14 '14, 4:55 p.m.
Is there a way that I can copy a widget's image and paste the image into an application outside RQM/RTC (like MS Powerpoint).   (I am running RQM / RTC 4.0.x.)   The image pasted into Powerpoint can be static -- it does not have to be a real-time feed into RTC/RQM -- although if it were, that would be even better.

As a workaround, I have been going into my RTC or RQM dashboard, doing a Screen Print and then copying the screen print into Paint.  I can then select the image I want and copy it into Powerpoint.  it just seems that there should be a way to do this right from RTC/RQM without the mid-way Paint workaround.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Oct 14 '14, 9:54 p.m.

I assume you are talking about the charts and things? They are Adobe Flash (as some of them are actually animated). If you right click on them, you will get the Flash Player setting. I Google this topic and find that the "solution" is what you have been doing. :-)

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Oct 20 '14, 12:26 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Unfortunately, no. 

You can export the widget (Menu >> Export Widget) to insert it into a HTML page.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.