It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the difference between RRDI 2.0.3 and RRDI 5.0.1

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Oct 10 '14, 6:12 p.m.
edited Oct 13 '14, 2:38 a.m. by Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119)
 Hello
When I get the updates thro the customer site they are posting RRDI2.0.3 as a latest version of the reporting tool with jazz products but the jazz site the version 5 is available, so I don't know if is the same or the last option is following the same version alignment of jazz products, which one should I install?

2 answers

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Oct 11 '14, 8:06 a.m.
edited Oct 11 '14, 8:08 a.m.
The version of RRDI will depend upon the version of CLM that RRDI will work against.  For example, with CLM 4.0.7, RRDI 2.0.6; CLM 4.0.5, RRDI 2.0.5

If one uses the Interactive Upgrade form specifying the current and end versions of CLM ( RTC, RQM, JTS) and check the fact that RRDI has been installed the result of that exercise will be a step-by-step plan for the upgrade along with specific versions of RRDI or Insight.

Short answer: Use the RRDI  from the "Optional Programs" tab for the specific version of CLM suite you have.  Hint: you can change the version in the URI to get to some older releases.

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Oct 13 '14, 2:37 a.m.
Hello Rafael,

in addition to the information provided by Kevin, this article details the version compatibility between CLM and RRDI:

Version Compatibility Matrix for RRDI, CLM, and Rational Insight
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/VersionCompatibilityCLMRRDIAndInsight

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.