It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Change displaying of attachments in RTC 5.0.1

Thibault Leclercq (9011013) | asked Sep 24 '14, 11:41 a.m.
Hi, in RTC 5.0.1 the attachments in Work Items are now displayed in the form of icons. It looks very nice but it's not practical to quickly scan through all the attachments as the names are truncated and the size/date don't appear. Users have to hover over each attachments to see more info.

Is there a way to revert to the list view as it was in previous versions (or to let users choose how they view the attachments)?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11623) | answered Sep 26 '14, 8:48 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Thibault
I don't think so. But did you notice that on the same tab, in the Links section, there is an Attachments listing that will show you the name and size of the attachment.
Thibault Leclercq selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Thibault Leclercq commented Sep 26 '14, 9:00 a.m.

That's exactly what I need! Thanks...

One other answer

permanent link
pietro minucci (111) | answered Mar 20 '15, 10:14 a.m.
The Attachments list is shown from the oldest document to the most recent. This is not a good order because to find the most recent document, the user has to go to the end of the list (in the previous version of RTC the order was the opposite); this is not user friendly in case of many documents.

Is it possible to chose the documents order?   

Comments
Thibault Leclercq commented Mar 20 '15, 10:27 a.m.

I'd suggest you to submit a new Forum question for this. I don't think that this is currently possible (but the forum community will be able to confirm or infirm that), in which case you'd probably best submit a new Enhancement request.

Thibault Leclercq commented Mar 20 '15, 10:28 a.m.

I'd suggest you to submit a new Forum question for this. I don't think that this is currently possible (but the forum community will be able to confirm or infirm that), in which case you'd probably best submit a new Enhancement request.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.