It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I recreate mutilple ERs under the original test cases using RQMExcelImporter?

Guangyu Dai (622) | asked Sep 24 '14, 3:43 a.m.
Currently I have got a problem when I want to recreate a new ER under the old test case by using  RQMExcelImporter? A few days ago, I have import some test cases with ERs into RQM by RQMExcelImporter. Now I want to create another ERs under the same test cases to use RQMExcelImporter without effecting the old ERs.

How can I config the configuration file? I have tried to change the executionworkitem.XLSArtifactID, it failed with the below errors.
2014/9/23 16:10:13: sending executionworkitem6 named executionworkitem_GPS_REGRESSION_1.3v41
2014/9/23 16:10:14: Server returned code RedirectMethod
2014/9/23 16:10:14: Error sending to server executionworkitem_GPS_REGRESSION_1.3v41 of type executionworkitem
2014/9/23 16:10:14: See Other

One answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Oct 07 '14, 7:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Can you attach a sample xml file generated by the Importer utility?
Select "Export To File" menu option and export to xml file. It might be a case that existing ERs are getting overwritten with new ones. Will have to investigate

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.