It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No UrbanCode Deploy Server Information section displayed on Post Build tab after updating to JAZZ 4.0.6

Neal Schrauf (678) | asked Sep 18 '14, 8:24 p.m.
My project just updated our JAZZ server from 4.0.3 to 4.0.6 in hopes of trying out UrbanCode Deploy.  I edited and/or created a new build definition and select the Post Build option and checked Post-build Delivery, but when I look at the Post-build Delivery tab, I don't see the UrbanCode Deploy Server Information Section.  FYI, I did install the latest 4.0.6 JAZZ build kit using IBM Installation Manager and restarted the build engine to see if that made a different.  No change.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

2 answers

permanent link
Neal Schrauf (678) | answered Sep 19 '14, 2:24 p.m.
Not silly questions.  Actually that was the next thing I was about to try and yes, now I see the UrbanCode Deploy Server Information Section.  I knew the 4.0.3 client was compatible with the 4.0.6 server, but thought since much of the JAZZ build runs on the server side, that I would not need an updated client, but makes sense.  Guess I wish the required client version was documented as a dependency to using the UrbanCode Deploy functionality some where.  Thanks Robert for your response!

Comments
Robert Wen commented Sep 19 '14, 4:59 p.m.

Well, it just goes to show you that even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Glad you're up and running.  I'll convert my comment into an answer.

permanent link
Robert Wen (690412) | answered Sep 19 '14, 12:10 p.m.
 Silly question here: Did you upgrade an eclipse client that points to the upgraded server to 4.0.6 as well?  

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.