It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Default ADMIN/ADMIN not working in Jazz Team Server Setup ?

Tanmay Shirnalkar (1531319) | asked Sep 11 '14, 1:09 a.m.
I have installed CLM 5.0.1 on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2.

After installation, when I proceed to setup of jazz team server, the default username and password ADMIN/ADMIN is not working. It's showing invalid userid/password error.

Sometimes in server's console, there is message : 'An attempt was made to authenticate ADMIN'.

I tried with different version of CLM say 4.0.5 but still the same problem in login using ADMIN.

As this is first setup for configuring jazz team server, I don't know how to proceed further as I am not able login.

Does this is due to LDAP ? or Windows server R2?

Please help.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Sep 11 '14, 2:24 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
In the very first login in setup. ADMIN/ADMIN should work. If you switch to LDAP, you are supposed to provide a user that is correctly set up in LDAP and can actually login, after you set the LDAP properties right. In the step of creating a new user, the account ADMIN is disabled in the repository, unless you uncheck the specific check box. Afterwards ADMIN does not work anymore. Try a test install on a test server and closely follow it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.