It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test Case Execution Results

srinivasan thiagarajan (133) | asked Sep 09 '14, 10:00 a.m.

I have a Test Suite which has a bunch of test cases. I am creating a TSER which I execute multiple times and as a result it creates multiple Test Suite Execution Results.

Once I have completed the execution of test cases in the Test suite I want to export the latest results of my execution. The results should be at a test case level with the actual results recorded at the test step level along with any links to screenshots which I have attached.

Is there a way to pull the execution result for all test cases at the test suite level ?  We can do this in the Execution COnsole Test Case results option but that gives only the results for the test cases in a Pdf for the ones we select. There is no way to get it at a Test Suite level

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Sep 10 '14, 10:25 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The Test Suite Result contains a section called Result Details that lists all the tests (including results) that were executed by the test suite.  Although a PDF comprehensive report is not supported for Test Suite Results, you can generate a PDF summary report.  Alternatively, you could run one of the following OOTB reports:

Execution Status by Test Suite using TSER Count (Live)
Execution Status by Test Suite using Weight (Live)
Test Case Results Details of Test Suite Results (Live)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.