It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRRTC4690E: The "External type" field could not be populated

Liora Milbaum (513282117) | asked Sep 08 '14, 7:17 a.m.
edited Sep 08 '14, 7:21 a.m.
 RTC 4.0.3 - ClearQuest 8.0.0.9

I am trying to configure the ClearQuest Synchronizer according to the tutorial. As I am trying to configure the Project sync rule, I hit this error message.

Jazz log files has no related info regarding this problem. The ClearQuest Synchronizer is up and running, although the Jazz Team Servers section states - 'No Jazz CQ Connection enabled project areas were found'.
I've trying to run the cqsetup again and the Jazz Project Area is set.

I would appreciate your assistance,
Liora

Comments
Liora Milbaum commented Sep 08 '14, 7:36 a.m.

One more info, I had a different Jazz Project Area for this task which I had to remove and start over. For some reason, I see in the ClearQuest Syncronizer server.startup (Tomcat) console and ERROR - Problem with the project area <previous Project Area> on Jazz server.

All conf files are clean as the registry. 

2 answers

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered May 04 '16, 5:30 p.m.
Please check if the "cqconnector.properties" file is correctly configured (located under \ClearQuestSynchronizer\gateway).

I have seen an issues once, where after running the CQ Sync Setup Wizard, the cqconnector.properties was not correctly updated.

permanent link
Jon Shanks (11) | answered May 04 '16, 4:34 p.m.
 Unfortunately I am having the same issue in RTC 6.0.1. Did you ever get a solution?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.