It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRRTC3529W: The execution of Jazz Build Engine completed with a non-zero return code (RC=1).

Dhruv Bansal (171315) | asked Sep 04 '14, 7:02 a.m.
edited Sep 04 '14, 9:22 a.m. by Spencer Murata (2.3k115971)
CRRTC3529W: The execution of Jazz Build Engine completed with a non-zero return code (RC=1). CRRTC3507E: Invalid arguments used for authentication. Specify one of the following combinations (-userId and [-pass or -passwordFile]) or (-certificateFile and [-pass or -passwordFile]) or (-smartCard and -userId).

Using this command

nohup ./jbe.sh -repository https://<server:443/jazz/ -userId <Username> -pass <passwd> -engineId <buildengineID> &

Unable to start build server.

Comments
Spencer Murata commented Sep 04 '14, 9:21 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you using a plaintext password or a password file?

~SpencerĀ 

Dhruv Bansal commented Sep 08 '14, 12:28 a.m.

Hi Spencer,

I'm using plaintext.

Thanks
Dhruv

Accepted answer

permanent link
Dhruv Bansal (171315) | answered Sep 08 '14, 1:20 a.m.
Hi Spencer,

It worked with the password file which is strange for sure.

Thanks for the inputs.

Regards
Dhruv
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Sep 05 '14, 3:14 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 05 '14, 3:15 a.m.
This is a valid way to launch the JBE:
C:\CLM2014\5.0\jazz\buildsystem\buildengine\eclipse\jbe.exe -repository https://clm.example.com:9443/ccm/ -userId build -pass build -engineId jke.production.engine -sleepTime 1 
From your command line,I can not see if it is syntactically correct. The data I see does not seem to be correct and is cluttered with quotation marks and > and the like.

That I call on Windows and you call on Linux should not matter, as long as the correct data is provided. The call you do, from the error message disagrees with your usage of the user ID and password.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.