It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Where in QM to look for data to correct these errors/warnings ?

Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | asked Sep 02 '14, 10:12 a.m.
edited Sep 02 '14, 2:21 p.m.
QM Server (v4.0.7) is hurling messages such as these:

2014-09-02 09:57:12,096 [WebContainer : 103 @@ 09:57 C-BP6B897@nomail/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/ITPortal/instructions/CMD@NC051198]  WARN com.ibm.rqm.integration.service                     - IntegrationService:handleRequest AQXIN2512W The request URI contains invalid characters. In the request URI, resources/ITPortal/instructions/CMD@NC051198 this segment is invalid: CMD@NC051198

According to RFC2396 it looks like the "@" character is at fault.   Are these automations ? [ I apologize, I'm just an admin ]

A follow on: would these manifest as failures on said automation ( if applicable ) ?

[ Log level changed from WARN to ERROR has suppressed the messages ]

Comments
Donald Nong commented Sep 02 '14, 10:25 p.m.

Are you using an adapter with RQM? I wonder how the "@" sign got into the id field of such an element. If it's allowed by specification, then RQM must have failed to "escape" the "@" sign when generating the URI.

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Sep 03 '14, 9:25 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You need to URL-encode the @ character (to %40) in your external ID (CMD@NC051198).  For more information, see https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmApi#External_ID.

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Jul 01 '15, 9:59 a.m.

Encoding I understand, but apparently this is from command line adapter.  How to explain where changing encoding should be accomplished.

Paul Slauenwhite commented Jul 02 '15, 8:04 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I would suggest to open a RQM defect.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.