It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DOORS 9.6 to RTC 5 with DWA 9.6 Integration Connection

Scott Raley (13542831) | asked Sep 02 '14, 9:29 a.m.
edited Nov 17 '14, 4:49 p.m. by Douglas Bush (28125)

I have a 2012 R2 Standard machine that I have RTC 5, DWA 9.6.0.0 and DOORS 9.6 running. I have added into RTC the Consumer key called doors and a friend key that was accepted and registered in doors. I get into the DOORS OSLC and try to register, get the RTC login prompt in the oAuth popup and it goes away after entering a Jazz admin account and gives me an http 302 error. Anyone have steps that will work with these version? I have tried all the examples in the older versions of 9.4 and RTC 4.x I used the link below

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.team.connector.cq.doc/topics/c_rtc_and_doors.html&scope=null

which has the links for the OAuth consumer creation and Configure Friends which was followed and done. DWA and DOORS talk to each other. I have logged into DWA and navigated through the DOORS test database. I did the article about creating the Requirements Change Request template but had an issue with the "starting action" where the drop down is empty and you cannot edit it. Still working on that because the article does not address that field and RTC will not let you continue until that field is populated.

Any ideas on what I'm missing that I can't get DOORS to link up to RTC ?

One answer

permanent link
Maeve OReilly (3813) | answered Sep 30 '14, 4:28 a.m.
 Hi Scott,

a 302, so redirect, would make me wonder about the rootservices?  What exactly did you give for RTC in DOORS and is that the same as the public URI configured for RTC (you can see that in the Admin page of RTC).  It needs to be identical, think case and not ipaddress in one but hostname in another or shortname in one but fully qualified in another etc.  100% identical.

Maeve

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.