It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

query to match Work Hours Done in plan hover

Phil Barrett (33911) | asked Aug 29 '14, 11:55 a.m.

I am trying to create an RTC query that will provide Time Spent or Work Done to match the Progress Report hover in the Plan Detail section of a Plan. The Hover indicates Work hours done: 220 of 220. I cannot get to that number using any of the following columns (or combinations there of):

Corrected Estimate Estimate Maximal Estimate Minimal Estimate Time Spent Consequence Cost

Background: this is a traditional project plan and the work items are on a Closed or Resolved status.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Sep 01 '14, 11:53 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This data is not available as attribute. This is a presentation that is dynamically computed as far as I can tell. You would basically have to query work items and then iterate their hierarchy to collect the data. https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/rtc-update-parent-duration-estimation-and-effort-participant/ explains a different approach to calculate data like this.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.