It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Streams and components strategies for IBM Worklight

BrĂ¡ulio Silva (623) | asked Aug 14 '14, 3:18 p.m.
 Hi,

Is there any best practice for creating streams and components when dealing with IBM Worklight?

I've found lots of documentation on Build Automation, but nothing on streams and components.
Perhaps this can be infered from the build automation info, but I'm new to this and I'm stuck around this part.

Thanks in advance

One answer

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Aug 15 '14, 8:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I think the best practices of using any source control system can carry over. However, there may be specifics you might be concerned with but would only be identified by how your team wants to work. I think it may help if you take a look at the library for topics about source control or SCM. This article can help you get started: https://jazz.net/library/article/41/

There is also a glossary at the end of the article that can help explain the different artifacts in SCM. There is documentation available so feel free to take a look in the library and ask any questions about how to integrate the examples into your team's work flow.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.